It’s not About Me
I’ve been asked why this blog doesn’t have an about page.
Do you think I’m egomaniac who can’t stop talking about himself and who constantly refers to himself in the third person?
Well, idiotprufs doesn’t do that.
There are many valid reasons why I don’t have an about page and many of them have nothing to do with the outstanding warrants. Here are just a few.
- All of the outstanding warrants. (Since when did society get so touchy about not wearing pants?)
- When this blog did have an about page, it seemed to be a repository for diatribes of hate. I had to block Grandma from leaving comments altogether.
- To prevent stalkers. I am constantly being stalked by women. Mostly it’s because they have subpoenas for me. But that’s still stalking.
- Plausible deniability. If I blog about having a cousin who’s half spider monkey, I can claim it’s a different blogger who coincidentally has a cousin who’s half spider monkey. (It’s really me…don’t tell anyone.)
- I’m trying to keep a low profile because of the alien abductions. I’m tired of all their probing. Not anal probing, they just ask me a lot really personal questions…although most of the questions are about my anus.
- I’m trying to reduce the amount of times I get pepper-sprayed to ten or twelve times a year.
- I’m boring. If you need to read about me to be entertained, you have serious problems. (The fact that you’re reading this blog right now is an indicator that you may have issues.)
- I’m still being hunted by the mimes. It’s just a good thing all their weapons are imaginary. Stupid mimes.
- I’m very reclusive. I’m like Howard Hughs without the money, fame, or achievement. It’s just me alone in a room with jars of toenail clippings.
- Pure and unapologetic laziness. An about page is just so much effort.
I may relent in the near future and post something about myself–I’m horribly weak. (See, there’s something about me.)
Final Note: while I may have none of the achievements of Howard Hughs, I am dating Katherine Hepburn. Actually, it’s Katherine Hepburn’s ghost. She’s cheating on me with Spencer Tracey’s ghost. It’s all very disturbing.